You'll See It When You Believe It oleh Dr Wayne Dyer

>> Wednesday 13 April 2011


Bought from the Payless Book sale for RM3. Repeat reading after finished and made few notes.


You are the soul with a body, and not body with a soul.You are not a human being having a spiritual experience, but a spiritual being having a human experience.  (page 2)

Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come - ~ Victor Hugo
 
While I work I leave my body outside the door, the way Moslems take off their shoes before entering the mosque ~ Pablo Picasso



I came across the Robert Frost's Road Not Taken, what a master piece.




Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
and sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveller, long I stood
and looked down one as far as I could
to where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
and having perhaps the better claim
because it was grassy and wanted wear;
though as for that, the passing there
had worn them really about ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP